home documents images maps surveys articles books meetingplace
West Jersey Quaker Meetings

Upper Evesham / Medford (Original)

Medford Meeting - south front

Upper Evesham Meeting was foimded in 1759. This meeting house was built in 1814. For a number of years it served the Hicksite portion of Medford's Friends and then returned to it's status as a unified meeting.

Medford Meeting - rear


Medford Meeting - schoolhouse

The old school house on the site was built in the 1780s and now appears to serve as a residence.


Copyright 2002-2013 West Jersey History Project